302 W. Broad St.
Statesville, NC 28677-5260
Phone: (704) 872-8579
Fax: (704) 872-5272
Mary Lewis Montgomery - email@example.com
Programs Offered: Inclusive preschool environment for children 6 weeks to 5 years. Services offered to children with developmental delays and typically developing children. LIFESPAN Circle School in Statesville also offers Community Based Rehabilitative Services (CBRS) which is an early intervention service that addresses the overall development of children aged 0 to 3 years.
Funding Referral Agencies:
- Iredell Partnership for Children (program and staff training and support)
- Department of Social Services
- Faith Community (including Broad Street Methodist)
- Mitchell Community College
- American Renaissance Middle School
- Crossroads Behavioral Healthcare
- North Carolina Department of Environment & Natural Resources
- Piedmont Behavioral Healthcare (CBRS)
- United Way of Iredell County